- A smart solution for families where both parents are babywearing
- For the whole time of your babywearing: suitable for wearing with front and back carries
- Perfect for autumn and winter: rain- and windproof softshell, warm yet vapor permable
- 2 handy pockets: one for keeping parent's hands warm and one for your belongings
- You can fit the cover to you and your baby thanks to adjustable straps and elastics
Softshell cover for wrap/baby carrier is a on-a-budget solution that will be useful for the whole period of babywearing: beginning from a newborn with a huge need for safety and warm up to an active toddler who likes to be carried on mom's or dad's back from time to time. It is easy to put on and to adjust which makes it perfect for babywearing beginners.
While designing the cover we thought of a bunch of useful solutions which will make your babywearing easier:
- Baby's feet are hidden in an additional layer of softshell material and are kept close to parent's body which gives them the warm they need
- You can adjust the cover's size with the elastics so it is suitable for both smaller and bigger children
- The cover is made of windproof and rainproof softshell with a microfleece layer – you can use it in every weather conditions
- Between softshell and microfleece layer there is a breathing membrane which protects the child from overheating
- Adjustable straps let fit the cover to the person who is babywearing
- The straps can be crossed on parent's back in front carries
- 2 handy pockets: one (locked with press-studs) is for your belongings and another can be used as a muff for your hands
- A removable hood for a baby included
We are confident that TWIGA babywearing cover is worth its price. It was carefully sewn and finished with paying a lot of attention to details. You can expect to use it through all your babywearing time.. All the used materials have Oeko-Tex standards, which means they are safe for mom and baby. We are also proud to say that it is a product entirely made in Poland.
Lining: Kaszëbë - Polish Folk Flowers from region of Kashubia.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! The cover is not suitable for babywearing itself. A wrap or a baby carrier is required!