- Versatile: you can wear it with a baby in a wrap/baby carrier or without your baby
- 2 versatile inserts to wear with a baby in front and back carries
- Elegant cut, with highlighted waist
- Made of softshell: rainproof, windproof, breathing and warm fabric
- Universal: for every weather conditions, for the whole time of your babywearing
Would you like to have pleasant walks with your little one close to you in a wrap, no matter what the weather is? Your casual jacket or hoodie is not comfortable for you any more and putting all those layers on your baby takes so much time?
Meet TWIGA babywearing coat. It makes going out easier for both of you – you don't need to put additional clothes on your baby because the coat protects them from cold. Moreover, it lets you look great and feel comfortable, both with and without your baby.
TWIGA babywearing clothes were designed by babywearing parents, thus they are stuffed with smart solutions that make your everyday walks easier:
- You can zip the front carry insert at the neck so you need no extra scarf for yourself and your little one is safe and warm too
- When you carry your baby on the back, you don't need to put their head through the insert which works great with toddlers
- The baby's hood has two laces attached so you can easily put it on the baby's head in back carries
- You can easily, with no extra help needed, zip the back carry insert thanks to a lace attached to the zipper
- The inserts have elastics to adjust the size to your baby
- Using the elastics, you can also adjust the size of both hoods and the bottom of the coat
- The cuffs with thumbholes keep your hands warm and let you move your hands easily when you want to correct your carry or adjust the carrier
Softshell is a fabric with very good specifications: it is both rain- and windproof and vapor permable thanks to membrane between two layers. Wearing softshell clothes you feel warm but you don't risk overheating, also when you practise sports.
We are sure that TWIGA babywearing coat is worth its price. It was carefully sewn and finished with paying a lot of attention to details. You can expect to wear it through all your babywearing time and much longer afterwards. All the used materials have Oeko-Tex standards, which means they are safe for mom and baby. We are also proud to say that it is a product entirely made in Poland.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! The coat is not suitable for babywearing itself. A wrap or a baby carrier is required!
|Bust||96 cm||100 cm||104 cm||108 cm||112 cm|
|Waist||86 cm||90 cm||94 cm||98 cm||102 cm|
|Hips||98 cm||102 cm||106 cm||110 cm||114 cm|
|Sleeve lenght||61 cm||63 cm||65 cm||67 cm||69 cm|
|Contains||1 insert for front babywearing, 1 insert for back babywearing, 1 detachable hood for mom, 1 detachable for baby (fits both inserts)|
|Wearing with baby in the front||Yes|
|Wearing with baby in the back||Yes|
|Wearing without baby||Yes|
|Wearing during pregnancy||No|
|Material||Outer layer: softshell, with a layer protecting from water, inner layer: microfleece (140 g/m2), between layers breathing membrane|
|Water resistance||8000 mm (resistant for long, heavy rain)|
|Vapor permability||3000 gm/m2 (windproof, breathing material)|
|Time of the year||Spring, autumn, winter - with an additional layer: a sweater or fleece underneath|